WellSpring Community Network is a grass roots organization made up from individuals and organizations dedicated to promoting physical, emotional, spiritual, and mental wellness in South Pacific County. The focus of WellSpring is community wellness, with an emphasis on drug free youth, parenting and mental health.We are always looking for volunteers to form new partnerships that will strengthen our community.
To support community wellness in South Pacific County through active collaborations.
Upon receiving the 5-year Federal Drug Free Communities (DFC) grant, we have hired staff to facilitate community coalition-building and coordinate WellSpring outreach and strategies. For more information about WellSpring Community Network see the following:
- 2010-2011 Annual Plan & Budget
- Organizational Chart
- WellSpring Community Network Presentation PDF, PowerPoint
- Strategic and Action Plans
The work of WellSpring Community Network and this site are made possible through generous support from our funders:
- Drug Free Communities Grant, Office of National Drug Control Policy
- Family Policy Council, Washington State
- Community Mobilization Program Against Substance Abuse and Violence, Washington State
- Washington State Methamphetamine Initiative